Games and toys benefit in developing the brain of a child. Often the simplest gifts are those that will make your children’s brains work the most. At Prize Toy online toy store in the USA, we have grouped toys or gifts for children into different categories based on the brain functions that they can promote.
Give your children countless hours of play, enjoyment, and intellectual, emotional, and social development. Check our recommendations and gear up to shop at the best online toy stores.
Toys That Allow Balancing And Integrating Primary Reflexes
For excellent psycho motor, intellectual, and emotional development, it is constructive that children integrate reflexes. Thus, swinging movements, rotating on your own back to the side, or being able to rotate on your head (cartwheel) is very positive for your development. Look for the following in our online toy store:
- A train or a rocking horse
- Throwing games such as bowling
- Skates that improve balance and coordination
- Bicycles with or without wheels that allow you to develop coordination
- Ball games such as balls or rackets that allow you to improve the psychomotor ability
Toys That Develop Excellent Motor Skills And Creativity
- Strollers so that the child can move on the ground
- Legos allow us to build, following instructions or free with the help of imagination and fine movements of the fingers
- A case with colored pencils and scissors that allow the child to draw helping him to gain strength and ability in the hands
- Playdough that allows kids to imagine, create and develop complex movements with their hands
Toys That Allow Language Development
Language development in children is highly related to the intelligence of adults. In general, all games that do not have batteries promote language development. Especially if they allow the child to interact with their parents positively or to develop roles as we will see a little later. Some games can promote vocabulary development. Shop now at the best online toy stores.
- Wooden or plastic farms or animals that the child can know by name
- Toys like Mr. Potato that help to learn body parts
- Stories in which all kinds of situations and objects appear
- Musical instruments such as a triangle, or maracas for singing songs, are very enriching for vocabulary development
Toys That Develop The Problem-Solving Capacity
- Blocks that allow stacking each other and help the child understand relationships between weight, height, gravity, balance, etc.
- Card games or board cards with families allow the child to reason and make decisions. Take a look now
Toys For The Development Of Social Cognition
During the first years, symbolic play allows the child to begin to imagine a different repertoire of activities. Thus, develop their ability to understand others and relate socially. These toys can help:
- Games that allow you to develop roles such as a kitchen or a store
- Costumes since they allow you to interpret different characters with the help of your body and imagination
- Dolls that allow you to develop all kinds of scenarios and social relationships
- Games like who is who where you have to try to think what the other is thinking
Educational toys serve to encourage boys and girls to develop a multitude of skills such as memory, attention, language, socialization, coordination, and motor skills. They do it playfully, so they are compelling reasons to buy educational toys from our online toy store.
Many times families ask what the best toys are for our little ones. We discovered that there are many options, adapted to different tastes and interests, and more suitable for different ages. Educational toys, if used attractively, can be a lot of fun for boys and girls. They will help them develop their skills along the way, being a good reason why give away educational toys.
- Water toys and water games are exciting, as they provide many experiences for children and much encourage discovery through manipulation
- Different types of paintings so that they can express and discover all their creativity
- Playdough, costumes, stories, puppets
- Puzzles and board games
- Musical instruments
Whatever you give your children, make sure it comes loaded with time to play with you. Interaction with parents is the best gift for their intellectual and emotional development. Learn practical strategies to support your children’s brain development today through play and daily conversations! Take advantage of the offering at the best online toy store in the USA.